IGNOU Revaluation Result Dec 2017 available here - are you fail in your term end examination? Apply for Revaluation. IGNOU Term End Examination result for June or December months bring happiness on some faces but few left unhappy. The reason behind their unhappiness is the bad examination result.
Steps or Procedure to apply Revaluation Form
1. The request for re-evaluation by the student must be made within one month of declaration of his/her result.
2. The date of declaration of result will be calculated from the date on which the result(s) are placed on the IGNOU website.
3. After re-evaluation, the better of the two scores of original marks/grade and marks/grade after re-evaluation will be considered.
4. The revised marks/grade after re-evaluation shall be communicated to the student on receipt of re-evaluation result and result of re-evaluation will also made available on the IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in. The minimum time required for re-evaluation shall be 30 days from the date of receipt of application.
5. Re-evaluation is permissible in TEE only and not in the Project/Dissertation, Practicals/Lab courses, Workshops, Assignments & Seminar etc.
6. On the top of the envelope containing the prescribed application form, please mention ‘APPLICATION FORM FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS’
7. The application form duly filled-in may be send to the following address except CPE* & DPE* programmers